Wednesday 5 January 2011

bad start of the year

not good. I didn't go to the gym today. I just came back from a work party at the restaurant and now feel like a pig. I haven't eaten an apple and I physically can't. I didn't take a photo today.

had a discussion about careers with my flatmates today and I'm feeling as crap as I've been for the past month. ugh this job-hunting and uncertainty is so depressing...why can't life be as fun as sitcoms like Big Bang or Friends? I might have watched too much TV that one part of me believes that life could be that easy.

today's post is a short one. I'm discontent with life right now and I probably shouldn't spill my grief and grumble here. Go live your happy lives. I shall come back a happier person soon. Perhaps it's time to think about baking a cake tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment