Thursday 11 February 2010

In the public...

How do you feel being on the University's website?

If it was only a photo, I would have absolutely no problem with the idea (unless I look fat and ugly in it).

This is a video. (Hence different to a photo)

I guess I should stop complaining. I did agree to do this.
(And Tom and I did get paid for this. Otherwise would we subject ourselves to such embarrassment and humiliation?)



As a student ambassador, besides the usual campus tour, I've also numerous workshops with middle and high school students, talking about careers and higher education. Then there was UCAS fair, the 2-day trip to London with a bunch of Year 12s.

This was rather peculiar.
UoM's Student Recruitment wanted someone who did the IB diploma, I was free that time so I volunteered myself. Then I ended up giving a little speech at a parents' information evening at a local sixth form college (Trafford College), talking about my experience with the IB diploma etc.
Then Trafford College wanted me to do a video interview.
So there you go.

I didn't really like how I look like I was one of their alumnae on the website.
'Cause I most definitely wasn't.
I did not go to Trafford College!

Plus I looked fat in the video =(
(on the other hand I quite like the photo though)

No comments:

Post a Comment