Tuesday 1 March 2011

my smitten kitchen

following yesterday's fantasy about the perfect dinner party, today I'll illustrate how my dream kitchen would look like...

first of all it'd be something like Meryl Streep's in It's Complicated, where it's a combined open kitchen/dining room. Plus I want exposed bricks and hardwood floors (although tiles would be easier to clean).


I'll need two full-sized ovens (plus grill) and a double-door fridge. And plenty of shelves for all the spices and ingredients. Actually come to think of it, Nigella Lawson's kitchen (featured in her shows) is pretty dreamy too.

I've found more lovely photos on Elle Decor (an amazing website of the US magazine; the UK version of the magazine doesn't have a website!) -






(Photo source: Elle Decor)

1 comment:

  1. I like this kitchen and Its awesome. I like all this kitchen pictures and all are fabulous. Thanks for shearing this picture here.

    ReplyDelete