Sunday 27 February 2011

a sweet fantasy

Right now I'm fantasising about having an intimate dinner party with my Handai friends (in my dream house and kitchen :P) -

guest list: Morgan, Seb, Andrew, Daan, Reinout, Larisa, Ivan, Mark, Naomi

menu:

pan-fried scallops
breadcrumb-coated goat cheese
boeuf bourguignon
tomates a la provençale
mushroom risotto
tomato and mozzarella pizza
chestnut mushroom and mozzarella pizza
cæsar salad
chicken cacciatore

desserts:
chocolate cake
chocolate brownies
mississippi mud pie
pumpkin pie


I can imagine all ten of us sitting all together (an oblong table or a round one?), with a vintage chandelier hanging from the ceiling, eating and chatting and sharing plenty of laughters and love.

1 comment:

  1. Yumm!! Count me in :D
    If this were in America I'd vote Thanksgiving as the setting haha but the food sounds more summery!

    ReplyDelete