Wednesday 9 February 2011

...what resolutions?

holy crap. what happened to my "daily blog + photograph" resolutions?

honestly I don't feel too guilty about it, 'cause I've been hitting the gym doing hour-long workouts quite often lately, that makes up for everything I guess.

plus my employment prospects are getting a little better, and I'm getting closer to a job offer. And a couple of days ago I got an offer from Durham, which was surprisingly fast considering I only submitted my application less than a fortnight ago...

the only thing on my mind right now is (besides my dissertation) my craving for chocolatey things. the better I am at sticking to the diet & workout, the more I crave for chocoholic havens such as Wen Chean's chocolate brownies and Mississippi mud pie...

No comments:

Post a Comment