Wednesday 7 October 2009

just another day.

Somebody is another year older.

My 21st birthday happens to be a miserably cloudy, rainy day. I have a 3-hour placement test this afternoon, and after that a medical check-up at a hospital nearby (I hate peeing in a pot).

After the medical check-up I plan to go buy a keitai. Fiona already bought hers yesterday so she's going to help me with getting mine today. My next door neighbour from Croatia (can't spell her name :S) gave me tiramisu as a birthday present :)

In some ways this birthday is very unusual because I'm in a country outside of UK and Hong Kong; I'm with people I've only known for a week. And yet it seems like just another ordinary day because I'm not doing anything special and having any celebrations or parties. But I think it's quite interesting spending a birthday with people of several dozens of different nationalities, it's like a mini United Nations! and we all have one thing in common - we all speak (some) Japanese.

2 comments:

  1. the celebrations will go down when the mancs arrive in osaka and you better believe it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Vivian! :D didn't realise you had a blog, going to put it in my rss feeds and follow you around osaka~ hehe

    ReplyDelete