Wednesday 3 November 2010

my life these days

this is why I haven't been blogging much lately. these days my life revolves around:

- 19hrs/week of work at part-time job at a Japanese restaurant/food shop
- 6.5hrs/week of classes at university
- going to the gym
- being a temporary vegetarian
- reading for presentations in Japanese class
- reading for global governance class (weekly tutorial - with the hottest lecturer ever, essay and presentation)
- writing a speech for Japanese class
- translation
- studying for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test in early December
- reading for dissertation
- job/internship applications
- reading the newspaper to prepare for job applications
- having doubts about my ability of getting a job interview/job offer
- having doubts about my ability to get a 2:1/1st

No comments:

Post a Comment