Tuesday 29 September 2009

this is it.

yep. this is it.

I checked-in online yesterday afternoon, the flight CX502 departs from HKG at 1640 tomorrow, and will arrive at KIX at 2105. A three-and-a-half hour flight.

it's getting a bit surreal. I'M GOING TO JAPAN TOMORROW! Yes I've been there a few times already but I'm still excited =)

my departure for Japan also marks the end of my summer holiday, which began in early June (can't believe I've had a four-month summer!). *sigh* I'll have to force myself to get out of the holiday mood and go back to some serious study, especially when my Japanese is not really up-to-scratch right now.

I have a placement test next Wednesday, which happens to be my 21st birthday. Great. Before I knew I was going to Osaka, I had planned to go out to downtown Kyoto with John and Paulina, have some お好み焼き or 百円回転すし before hitting a 居酒屋, but now - I have no idea what to do on my birthday. I would have only known the people on my course for a week, and the university campus is in a suburban residential area, so I doubt there'll be any good place to hang out - by myself. It'll be my loneliest birthday, ever.

P.S. goodbye HK.


No comments:

Post a Comment