Tuesday 15 September 2009

H&M x Jimmy Choo

A preview of the much anticipated H&M x Jimmy Choo collection, which will launch globally on Saturday 14th November. (From ELLE Japon, October 2009 issue)

For H&M stuff the collection is quite pricey (the magazine pages show Japanese prices), probably about 50% off of the original Jimmy Choo (UK prices). I'm still pondering on the thought of whether to venture to Ginza (or Shinjuku, or Harajuku - a new store opening on the same day) for the collection. Or should I just save up a bit more and buy a real pair of Jimmy Choo?

From the pictures the heels look like sky-scraper height, which could pose a problem since I'm not so familiar with wearing impossibly high heels. And all the shoes (except for the fabulous-looking thigh high leather boots) have open-toes; I've never had a pedicure and I have bunions so my feet don't look great. Tamara Mellon has designed some fabulous bags though, which I'm more inclined to buy, including the zebra print clutch, and the studded hobo. The collection includes clothes (a first for Jimmy Choo) as well, but I'm more interested in the accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment