Sunday 18 July 2010

A lesson of love

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
(1 Corinthians 13: 4-7)



Here's one of my favourite scenes from Grey's Anatomy (Season 2, episode 24 "Damages") - I always cry when the father of the victim puts his hand onto the guy (played by the brilliant John Cho) who crashed into their car and subsequently killed his pregnant daughter


(BGM: "Nowhere Warm" - Kate Havnevik)
I go nowhere high, go nowhere warm
Until you’re by my side
Your hand in mine
And I’ve always known
You’re like a feather
You go where wind and fire melt together

And I’m sure you’re on your way
Yes I’m sure you’re on the road
And I’m sure you’re faster than before
Yes I know you’re somewhere on the road
I reckon there is nothing more to say

No comments:

Post a Comment