Tuesday 9 March 2010














I'm sitting in a dim hotel room, watching the snowflakes outside the window.

The snowflakes are not dancing; they're just falling from the sky, rather pathetically and uncontrollably, as if they couldn't control their fate - landing on some random cars on the street-side car parks. They may be pretty to look at, but when they land on my window they instantly melt into little molecules of water, just stuck, not moving at all, onto the glass.

Thank God this room is warm, but I couldn't still feel my own icy cold feet.

The Glee soundtrack is being played on my computer - Queen's "Somebody to Love".
I get down on my knees and I start to pray
Till the tears run down from my eyes
Lord - somebody - somebody
Can anybody find me - somebody to love?
In my mind I can see images of the Glee cast singing this song, portraying what their characters ought to be - a group of caring and loving friends who have fun together.


And I've still got another month to wait to pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment