Wednesday 5 August 2009

oops...

it seems that I have almost abandoned this blog. well I shall resume writing here now. but then, probably by tomorrow I'll stop writing again. Tomorrow I'm starting a internship at the Hong Kong office of a US law firm. As a non-law student, I have no idea about what I'll be doing, or anything at all.

anyway, I shall update occasionally with my life as a law intern in HK, and by the end of September I shall be a happy bunny looking forward to a year of study abroad at Kyoto University.

P.S. last night I got really excited when I found out that the Japanese Consulate-General in HK is located just 3 storeys below the law firm! I can now spend half the lunch break in the Japanese library. Plus visa application process is now easier and more convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment